A friend is a person who stands by you when you are in need. They are our well wishers. To have a good friend is a very special gift. So it is very important that you choose the right person as your friend. Whether you will be able to make good friends and if you will be compatible with them is tested through the friendship questionnaire. The following are some of the points that can be taken care of while developing a friendship questionnaire.
Points to be kept in mind while designing a friendship questionnaire:
- You can review a friendship through a friendship questionnaire.
- A friendship questionnaire unearths some of the useful facts about the relationship between you and your friends than can help you take necessary measures to make it better.
- You can design questions on various aspects that revolve around the relationship with a friend like spending time with them, helping them, handling issues with them, etc.
- The purpose of the questionnaire is to dwell on how well the friendship has worked till now and how can it be made a lifelong relationship.
- You can ask other questions like when you met your friend, things that you know and like about each other, things that you dislike about each other, the reasons that have made your bond stronger, etc.
- The friendship questionnaire should aim to develop both the individual personalities and the collective equation that results from the bond of both the persons.
- The friendship questionnaire should also bring out negative points that has weakened or can weaken the relationship. These are the points that would affect the relationship from growing. These things should be handled with care and should be preferably avoided in the future.
- The questions should test the compatibility between friends so that the relationship can be developed to an extent that it can be cherished forever.
What Is an Example of a Questionnaire
12 Things that Successfully Convert a Great Idea into a Reality (Infographic)
Most Asked Job Interview Questions and How to Answer Them (Infographic)
What Is a Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire?
How to Make a Good Questionnaire
How to Write a Good Questionnaire
How to Write an Education Questionnaire
How to Write a Customer Questionnaire
How to Write a Compatibility Questionnaire
How to Write a Career Questionnaire
How to Write a Business Questionnaire
How To Write A Survey Questionnaire