Web questionnaire is a set of questions that is published on the internet or sent to individuals via email in order to collect information or feedback from them or to conduct online surveys. This is a convenient tool for gathering data and scores over conventional paper based forms as it is quite easy to make, and it also helps in grossing up the accumulated results later on. Web questionnaire consists of forms which are mostly designed using HTML. Hence these forms have elements like submit buttons, checkboxes, radio buttons and drop down menus.
Below is an example of a simple web questionnaire:-
Sample Web Questionnaire
The following questions are intended to collect information about your internet surfing patterns. Please fill the survey form and hit the submit button after completion.
Email id: ______________________________________________________
Age: __________________ Sex: __________________
- How did you come to know about our website:
a) search engine
b) banner ads
c) suggestions by friends
- How many hours do you surf the internet weekly?
a) less than 5 hours
d) more than 20
- Are you regular on social networking sites like Facebook and Myspace?
- Have you purchased anything from the internet since the last year?
- If the answer to the above question is yes, then how much did you spend on online shopping?
a) Less than 50 dollars
d) More than $200.
- Do you book tickets for travel, concerts and shows online?
- If the answer to the above question is yes then what is the mode of payment you use?
a) Credit card
b) Debit card
c) Online banking/ fund transfer
d) Pay pal or similar service
- Do you receive offers for holidays and gift voucher from your bank or travel agency online?
Online Questionnaire Software
Online Questionnaire Design
Online Questionnaire Free
Online Questionnaire Maker
Online Questionnaire Service
Online Dating Questionnaire
Free Online Questionnaire
Online Personality Questionnaire
Online Xanax Prescription Questionnaire
Online Health Questionnaire
Hydrocodone Online Questionnaire