Succession planning questionnaire is the process through which the HR department of an organization plans for the positions in a company and it is a strategic way of filling up openings due to attrition and promotion.
Sample Succession Planning Questionnaire:
Contact number: ______________
1. Do you feel that it is important to have a succession planning procedure in this organization?
a) Very important
c) Somewhat important
d) Not important at all
2. Are there any changes in the policy of the company that will go against your plan of succession planning?
3. Do you feel that the process of succession planning needs new discipline?
4. If the answer to the above question is yes, what kind of discipline are you planning to instill?
5. What are the openings that you are looking forward to fill that are currently vacant due to expansion of the company, promotion or attrition?
6. What are the parameters that you keep in mind while judging when a person is not performing well and do you have any programs to improve the performance?
7. What are the key areas that you focus on while promoting a person to a higher position?
8. Are you planning to make any changes in the company to suit the process of succession planning?
9. Define your strategies that will help you to take your organization where you expect it to be after the implementation of your plans?
Short Estate Planning Questionnaire
Marketing Planning Questionnaire
Planning Permission Questionnaire
Client Financial Planning Questionnaire
Funeral Planning Questionnaire
House Planning Questionnaire
Career Development Planning Questionnaire
Network Planning Questionnaire
Budget Planning Questionnaire
Mortgage Planning Questionnaire
Landscape Design Planning Questionnaire