The stay interview questionnaire helps the HR of an organization understand the requirements that will make an employee stick to his job. It is done to know what features in the company make the employee feel positive and delve deep into the feelings of the employee. A stay interview prevents the employee from leaving the company. This questionnaire is used by the HR department of any company.
Sample Stay Interview Questionnaire:
1. What do you like most about this organization?
a) Office Infrastructure
b) Co workers
c) Your salary
d) Your designation
e) Benefits provided by the company
2. How long would you like to stay in your current role?
a) One month
b) Three months
c) Six months
d) One year
e) Till you feel that you are suitable for a promotion
3. Are you happy with your current pay package?
4. Do you feel that the response of the management has been positive and encouraging if you have tried to incorporate new ideas to make your work simpler?
a) Yes, always
b) No, never
5. What is do you think is the motivational factor in this company?
a) Work environment
b) Your team leader
c) Your colleagues
d) Occasional meetings with the CEO
e) Your performance
6. How do you feel about work and the rules and regulations of the company?
a) Very good
7. Are you provided with all the information required by you to do your job?
Technical Interview Questionnaire
Concept and Logic Behind Typical Interview Questions
IT Support Interview Questionnaire
Internship Interview Questionnaire
Interview Survey Questionnaire
General Manager Interview Questionnaire
Interview Questionnaire for Freshers
Receptionist Interview Questionnaire
Teacher Aide Interview Questionnaire
Personal Interview Questionnaire
Finance Manager Interview Questionnaire
Internal Audit Interview Questionnaire