A School Library Questionnaire is one in which the user is asked to answer a set of questions and bring forth the necessary changes needed in the school library. A school library needs to be well equipped not only with the proper course books and reference books but also certain technological equipments such as printers, scanners etc.
Sample School Library Questionnaire
Name ______________________ Address_______________________
Email id_____________________ contact number___________________
Name of school _________________________ address ______________________
1. Is the librarian of the school certified and has a valid qualification?
2. Which of the following additional resources are available?
a. Inkjet/Laser printer
b. Pen/ Flatbed scanner
c. Personal computer/ laptops with stable internet connection
d. CD/DVD burner
3. Does the library provide an authentic id proof to all its users?
4. What is the type of internet facility available?
5. Are proper databases (updated) present in the personal computer of the librarian containing every information regarding the books stocked?
6. Are the books available as references suffice the students’ needs?
7. Are students’ as well as teachers’ allowed to access the library at all times of the working day?
8. How would you describe the atmosphere of your school library?
a. Very Satisfactory
d. Somewhat satisfactory
9. How often is stocking of the library done such that new version of all books are available?
Education Feedback Questionnaire
Internal Audit Feedback Questionnaire
Staff Meeting Feedback Questionnaire
Insurance Customer Feedback Questionnaire
I.T. Training Feedback Questionnaire
IT Training Feedback Questionnaire
HR Customer Feedback Questionnaire
Call Centre Feedback Questionnaire
Project Management Feedback Questionnaire
Employee Performance Feedback Questionnaire
Education Technology Questionnaire
Education Training Questionnaire