An investment questionnaire is a process of understanding an individual’s investment goals and evaluating his understanding towards the process of risk and return and also gives knowledge about the kind of assets in which the individual is planning to invest. This questionnaire helps the individual to identify the right kind of investment for him and the amount of risk he can take so that he has chances of minimal losses.
Sample Investment Questionnaire
Date of Birth: ____/____/____
Street Address: ____________ City: ___________, State: ___________, PIN: _____________
Working Phone Number: ______________ Residential phone number: _____________
Email Address: _____________________
1. What is the time period in which you want to achieve your financial goals?
a) Less than one year
b) One year
c) Three years
d) Five years
e) More than five years
2. What is the amount of money that you can invest every month from your salary?
a) Less than one thousand dollars
b) One thousand dollars
c) Three thousand dollars
d) More than three thousand dollars
3. Do you plan to reinvest the amount earned from your investment portfolio?
4. If the answer to the above question is yes, how much amount do you plan to reinvest?
a) Hundred percent
b) Less than hundred percent
c) Fifty percent
d) Less than fifty percent
5. What would be your reaction you if your investment fluctuates in a short term period?
a) Become tensed and sell off your investments
b) Become tensed and consider selling off your investments
c) Will be tensed but won’t sell off your investments
Stock Investment Questionnaire
Investment Style Questionnaire
Private Equity Investment Questionnaire
Corporate Social Investment Questionnaire
Personal Investment Questionnaire
IT Investment Questionnaire
Investment Advisor New Client Questionnaire
Investment Survey Questionnaire
Investment Policy Statement Questionnaire
Investment Risk Analysis Questionnaire
Investment Questionnaire Template
Investment Management Questionnaire