Qualifying leadership questionnaires are helpful to understand and evaluate the skills and leadership qualities of a candidate in a quantifying manner. Such questionnaires are not only important for the hiring organisation but for the candidate as well.
Sample Quantifying Leadership Questionnaire:
Previous Job Designation: _________
Experience (in years): ____________
What do you think about leadership?
How do you define your leadership qualities?
Name the five factors important in leadership?
Do you have any experience of leadership?
- Not sure
How do you motivate your colleges and subordinates towards their assigned targets?
- talk to them
- Give them new and innovative ideas
- Instruct them strictly
- No idea
According to you, what is the best method to lead the team in an effective manner?
- Daily Discussion and meetings to know about their pending targets
- Help them to understand the work more easily.
- Order them to complete targets within the deadline
- Not sure
If you have just faced a negative feedback of your team, what will be your reaction?
- Get angry & defensive
- Think about the reasons behind it
- Feel disappointed
- No idea as to how will I react.
How will you help a weak member in your team?
- Make him understand the job politely
- Try to focus on his weakness & sort them out
- Tell some team member to help him in his routine work
- Shift him to some other department
- Will depend upon the situation
Leadership Perception Questionnaire
Leadership Analysis Questionnaire
Leadership Communication Questionnaire
Leadership Appraisal Questionnaire
Leadership Performance Questionnaire
Leadership Interview Questionnaire
Leadership Self Evaluation Questionnaire
Organisational Leadership Questionnaire
Leadership Orientation Questionnaire
Trust Leadership Questionnaire
Nursing Leadership Questionnaire