A project management feedback questionnaire is one which is used by the initiators of a project to get the opinion of the ones who were part of the project management team.
The questionnaire aims to identify the pros and cons of the project so that the necessary changes can be implemented in future. Also this questionnaire is more investigative in nature and can usher good results when the questions are framed appropriately.
Sample Project Management Feedback Questionnaire
1. In what capacity have you been part of the project that was completed recently?
2. According to you what was the best part of the project?
a) Time planning of the project
b) Resources available for the project
c) Project team members
d) All of the above
3. According to you what was the most annoying part of the project?
4. Was the budget of the project met without any deviations and accurately according to the plan?
5. Were the right kinds of persons selected to be part of this project according to you?
6. Did all the members who were part of the project fulfill their assigned duties and responsibilities properly without fail?
7. Were there any constraints or limitations for the project which reduced the success rate of the project?
8. Was the ultimate goal or outcome expected out of the project defined at the beginning of the project?
9. What is the percentage of deviation that occurred in this project from the actual plan?
10. If there were some of the things that needed to be changed in this project then what are the things that you think should have been changed to make this project a lot better and successful?
Education Feedback Questionnaire
Internal Audit Feedback Questionnaire
Staff Meeting Feedback Questionnaire
Insurance Customer Feedback Questionnaire
I.T. Training Feedback Questionnaire
IT Training Feedback Questionnaire
Call Centre Feedback Questionnaire
HR Customer Feedback Questionnaire
Employee Performance Feedback Questionnaire
Education Technology Questionnaire
Education Training Questionnaire
Education Motivation Questionnaire