A product review questionnaire helps the organization understand customer’s reactions and interactions with their product or service. Consumer reviews are essential for the company to understand where their product or service stands in the market, and if there is any scope for change or improvement. It also helps them to reach the desired target market and keep a real-time check on their product.
Sample Product Review Questionnaire:
1. How long have you been using this product for?
a) This is my first time
b) Since the past week
c) Since the past month
d) I have never used this product
2. What has your experience been in the past with this product?
e) Very Poor
3. What was your reason behind purchasing this product?
a) I was looking for this
b) I came across it by accident
c) This is only a substitute
4. Are you satisfied with the features offered by the product so far?
5. Are there any suggestions that you would like to give us for future improvement of the product?
6. Please mention the benefits of the product (if any)
7. Please mention the limitations of the product (if any)
8. Would you recommend this product to anyone else?
b) Not sure
9. How likely is it for you to re-purchase this product in future?
a) Extremely likely
b) Slightly likely
c) I cannot be sure
e) Highly unlikely
10. Would you be interested in being contacted by us in future regarding discounts/coupons or special offers?
Product Performance Questionnaire
Product Requirements Questionnaire
Product Sales Questionnaire
Brand Product Questionnaire
Product Safety Questionnaire
Company Product Questionnaire
Product Preference Questionnaire
Customer Product Questionnaire
Sample Product Questionnaire
Product Evaluation Questionnaire
New Product Questionnaire
New Product Questionnaire Template