A physician satisfaction questionnaire is a document used to evaluate the performance of a general physician and also assess that the treatment her provides is effective or not. This questionnaire helps the physician to improve the quality and the procedure in which he provides treatment to the patient, as he will get to know whether there is anything lacking in his treatment. The questions in the questionnaire should be about the patients’ feedback on the treatment received.
Sample Physician Satisfaction Questionnaire
Patient name: ___________
Name of the Physician: _______________
Date of birth: ___________
Residential Contact number: _______________ Mobile number: _____________
Email id: ______________
1. Are you satisfied with the treatment received?
a) Very satisfied
c) Somewhat satisfied
e) Vary dissatisfied
2. Was the physician able to communicate with you properly and understand your reason for illness?
3. Was he able to diagnose you with the right illness?
4. Do you agree that the treatment has helped you?
c) To Some extent
5. Do you feel that you have cured completely due to the treatment received?
6. How would rate the kind of consultation provided by the physician?
7. Would you like to visit this physician in future, if there is any health related issues?
8. Would you like give any suggestion for improvement?
Insurance Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
Health Care Satisfaction Questionnaire
Restaurant Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
IT Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
HR Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
Nursing Care Satisfaction Questionnaire
Client Satisfaction Questionnaire
Internal customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
User Satisfaction Questionnaire
Online Satisfaction Questionnaire
Life Satisfaction Questionnaire