Personality self-assessment questionnaire is designed to assess various aspects of one’s own personality. It helps an individual to introspect and know more about his own self. There are a number of questions that may be included in such a questionnaire. You may refer to the sample personality self assessment questionnaire below to find about the same.
Sample Personality Self-Assessment Questionnaire
- How would you define your personality?
- Do you think you have the kind of personality that can easily impress others?
- If the answer to the above question is no then please share as to where do you feel you lack? And also mention if you are working upon improving it?
- Do you think you need to attend a personality development program to enhance your personality?
- Are you vibrant and full of energy?
- Do you think you are confident enough and can handle various situations with ease?
- Would you call yourself an extrovert or an introvert?
- How important do you think it is to be outspoken and extrovert? (Please rate on a scale of 1 to 5; with 5 being the highest and 1 being the lowest)
- On a scale of 1 to 5 please rate as to how talkative do you think you are? (With 1 being least and 5 being the most)
- Do you think you complete all the given tasks with sincerity and dedication?
- In your opinion, are you a reliable worker? If yes then how reliable are you?
- How do you cope up with work stress? Do you think it is an effective way?
- On a scale of 1 to 5 how innovative do you think you are? (With 5 being the highest and 1 being the lowest)
Personality Evaluation Questionnaire
Personality Survey Questionnaire
Personality Feedback Questionnaire
Personality Motivation Questionnaire
Personality Development Questionnaire
Personality Relationship Questionnaire
Personality Preference Questionnaire
Personality Compatibility Questionnaire
Personality Leadership Questionnaire
Short Personality Questionnaire
Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaires