Personality Relationship questionnaire is designed to find out about an individual’s compatibility in his relationships. The questions included in this questionnaire inquire about an individual’s behavior with his partner, family member and in other relationships. You may refer to the below given sample personality relationship questionnaire to get a better idea about this questionnaire.
Sample Personality Relationship Questionnaire
Date of Birth:
- Do you remain in constant fear of losing your partner?
- If your answer to the above question is, ‘Yes’ then please mention if you have figured out the reason for the same and do share the reason.
- Do you communicate enough with your partner or keep certain things to yourself?
- Do you show all your emotional feelings to your partner or hide some?
- How is your behavior with your partner?
a) Loving and caring
c) Over possessive
- Do you feel comfortable in sharing your deep down feelings with your partner?
- Do you like taking your partner out to social gatherings or prefer going out without him/ her?
- Do you have a tendency of finding fault in your partner and criticizing him/ her often?
- Do you feel depressed about your relationship? If yes then how do you cope up with it?
- Do you like introducing your partner with your friends?
- If the answer to the above question is, ‘No’ then please share the reason for the same.
- Have you ever felt disappointed with your partner’s behavior? If yes, then please share the incident.
- Do you stay reserved when with your partner?
- On a scale of 1 to 5 how comfortable do you think you are with your partner? (With 1 being the most comfortable and 5 being the least)
Personality Evaluation Questionnaire
Personality Survey Questionnaire
Personality Feedback Questionnaire
Personality Motivation Questionnaire
Personality Development Questionnaire
Personality Preference Questionnaire
Personality Self-Assessment Questionnaire
Personality Compatibility Questionnaire
Personality Leadership Questionnaire
Short Personality Questionnaire
Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaires