A Personality evaluation questionnaire is prepared to assess an individual’s personality. There are a number of questions that inquire about an individual’s personality traits and few of these are included in such a questionnaire. If you are trying to prepare a personality evaluation questionnaire you may refer to the sample questionnaire given below:
Sample Personality Evaluation Questionnaire
- Are you an introvert or an extrovert?
- If an introvert, please share as to what is it that stops you from mixing up with people?
- If an extrovert, please share as to why do you like socializing?
- On a scale of 1 to 5, please share as to how confident you are (With 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest score)
- Are you punctual?
- If the above question is answered with a ‘No’ then please share if you are trying to get punctual or do you think your leisurely approach is better?
- Have you ever considered going for a personality development program?
- If you have attended a personality development program, please share a few of your learning from the same.
- Please share one personality trait of yours which you admire the most.
- Please mention one of your personality trait for which you are admired.
- Do you like social gatherings?
- If the answer to the above question is yes, then please share as to what is it that you like the most about such gatherings?
- Does your current occupation help in boosting your confidence?
- If you have answered the above question with a “Yes” then please mention how?
- What kind of temperament do you hold?
- Are you usually in a happy mood or serious?
- Do you tend to be moody at times?
a) Yes, most of the times
b) Yes, some times
Personality Survey Questionnaire
Personality Feedback Questionnaire
Personality Motivation Questionnaire
Personality Development Questionnaire
Personality Relationship Questionnaire
Personality Preference Questionnaire
Personality Self-Assessment Questionnaire
Personality Compatibility Questionnaire
Personality Leadership Questionnaire
Short Personality Questionnaire
Sixteen Personality Factor Questionnaires