A Minnesota personality questionnaire is a document which is ideal in testing the normal personality of an individual by using a dimensional approach. The questionnaire was developed at University of Minnesota and helps an individual to assess various aspects of his personality. The questionnaire can be filled by any individual above the age of 18 and contains questions based on positive and negative constraints, well being etc of the individual.
Sample Minnesota personality questionnaire
Date of birth: _____________
Gender (tick on the appropriate one): Male Female
Contact number: _______
E mail id: _______________
1. Do you agree that you have a cheerful personality?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
2. Do you enjoy the things that you do?
a) I always enjoy
b) Sometimes, I do enjoy
c) I don’t enjoy at all
3. Do you think that you are persuasive and have the ability to influence others?
a) I think strongly
b) Sometime I think so
c) I don’t think so at all
4. Do you enjoy working hard and welcoming difficult as well as demanding tasks?
a) I always enjoy
b) Sometimes I do enjoy
c) I do not enjoy at all
5. How often do you put work and accomplishments before many other things in your life?
6. Do you consider yourself to be sociable and have a liking to be with people?
a) Yes, I am sociable
b) No, I am not sociable at all
Personality Evaluation Questionnaire
Personality Survey Questionnaire
Personality Feedback Questionnaire
Personality Motivation Questionnaire
Personality Development Questionnaire
Personality Relationship Questionnaire
Personality Preference Questionnaire
Personality Self-Assessment Questionnaire
Personality Compatibility Questionnaire
Personality Leadership Questionnaire
Short Personality Questionnaire