A medical education questionnaire is used to test the awareness of people as far as their knowledge in the field of medicine is concerned. Such a questionnaire can be provided by the hospital to their patients or a school may use medical education questionnaire in order to check the awareness of their students regarding medical education.
Such a questionnaire contains variety of questions related to the medical field which can be objective, as well as subjective in nature. Given below is a sample of medical education questionnaire, to which you can refer in the future.
Sample Medical Education Questionnaire:
Name of the person:
Date of birth: (dd/mm/yy)
Q1. What is your blood group?
- A negative
- B negative
- O negative
- AB negative
- A positive
- B positive
- O positive
- AB positive
Q2. Do you get your eyes tested at regular intervals?
Q3. Which of the following options do you follow in case of a high fever?
- Test my fever using a thermometer and then take a medicine
- Go straight to the doctor in order to get the medication
- Test my fever using a thermometer and then consult a doctor for medication
- Just wait for the fever to get down
Q4. What according to you is the best way of controlling one’s blood pressure?
- Reducing the quantity of salt in your daily diet
- Including regular exercise as a part of your daily routine
- Maintaining your weight
- Using apt medication
- Reduction in alcohol consumption
- Which of the following body part gets most affected by smoking?
- Small intestine
- Large intestine
Medical Leadership Questionnaire
Medical Assessment Questionnaire
Medical Examination Questionnaire
Medical Treatment Questionnaire
Medical Coding Questionnaire
Medical Evaluation Questionnaire
Medical Negligence Questionnaire
Medical Billing Questionnaire
Online Medical Questionnaire
Sample Medical Questionnaire
Employee Medical Questionnaire
Medical Questionnaire Template