The leadership potential questionnaire contains set of questions which are framed in a manner so that they help the leader to judge his/ her potential as a leader. The questionnaire can also be used by the superiors of a business when deciding whom to make the future leader of a certain project or division. The questions judge the individual’s decision making power, his/ her influencing ability etc. The questions given below cover all the relevant aspects. The questions are well framed, easily understandable and apt for the situation. The questionnaire can be filled by the subordinates, superiors or peers etc of the individual.
Sample Leadership Potential Questionnaire
Job profile/ position:
Kindly fill in the answers to the following questions:
1. Do you believe that the respective individual can work well under pressure and handle all the decision making requirements as a leader?
2. Is the individual talented enough to be a leader in your opinion?
c. Yes, but needs training
3. Would you say that he/ she is a team player and can coordinate with everybody in whichever situation?
4. Do you believe that he/ she are capable of monitoring the activities of a group of employees while also maintaining harmony?
5. In your opinion does the individual have the potential to extract best work from each of his/ her team member?
6. Would you like to give some comment or information about the individual, which has not been conveyed?
Leadership Perception Questionnaire
Leadership Analysis Questionnaire
Leadership Communication Questionnaire
Leadership Appraisal Questionnaire
Leadership Performance Questionnaire
Leadership Interview Questionnaire
Leadership Self Evaluation Questionnaire
Organisational Leadership Questionnaire
Leadership Orientation Questionnaire
Trust Leadership Questionnaire
Nursing Leadership Questionnaire