A labor market research questionnaire contains questions which target the currently existing labor market/ labor supply. The questions help pick on the composition of labor force employment, their educational qualifications, the kind of skilled/ unskilled labor available. It also gathers information about the capacity of labor and their expectations, thus helping the business firms to function smoothly.
Sample Labor Market Research Questionnaire
Kindly answer the following questions:
1. What is your current employment status?
2. If employed, you are working on which of the following basis?
a. Full- time
b. Part- time
c. Hour per day(or week) basis
d. Other, please specify _______________
3. What level of educational have you acquired?
a. Secondary schooling
b. High School
d. Post- graduation
e. Others/ higher, please specify _____________
4. What field would you term as your field of major?
f. Others, please specify ____________
5. Are there any other skills you posses besides educational qualifications? Mention.
6. Mention your prior work experience (if any) with proper details:
7. Kindly describe the kind of work/ job/ job profile you believe is most appropriate for you given your qualifications/ skills:
8. How many hours would you be willing to work per day?
a. 10 hours to 12 hours
b. 8 hours to 10 hours
c. 6 hours to 8 hours
d. Not more than 6 hours
e. Not more than 4 hours
Marketing Questionnaire Template
Sample Marketing Questionnaire
Marketing Questionnaire Examples
Example Marketing Research Questionnaire
Market Analysis Questionnaire
Marketing Strategy Questionnaire
Marketing Plan Questionnaire
Marketing Survey Questionnaire
Marketing Research Questionnaire
Software Market Research Questionnaire
Export Market Research Questionnaire
Equity Market Research Questionnaire