A kid’s market research questionnaire contains questions directed to be filled by parents in reference of their child’s preferences. The questions test the personal preference of the kids/ parents in regard to clothing and apparels. It helps any present or incumbent firm in understanding consumer consumption patterns and preferences thus to decide its future course of action.
Sample Kids Market Research Questionnaire
Contact Info: ____________________
Kindly answer the following questions:
1. How many children do you have?
2. What age group does your youngest child fall in?
3. Which age group does your eldest child fall in?
4. If you have more than two kids kindly mention their ages’ below (if not already mentioned):
5. Kindly mention the clothing type you often purchase for your kids?
a. Western casuals
b. Indian casuals
c. Western formals
d. Others pleases specify ______________
6. How important is a brand name while you decide where to shop from?
7. Are there any particular brands that you prefer? Mention the name.
8. What are the major points or qualities that you consider while shopping i.e. like softness of material etc?
9. How much would you spend on a regular purchase?
10. Do you follow/ get influenced by the up and coming trends in the kids fashion market?
11. If yes, kindly mention the sources via which you get updates of the new trends?
a. Magazines and newspaper
b. Television kid stars/ other celebrities
c. Others, please specify ___________________
Marketing Questionnaire Template
Sample Marketing Questionnaire
Marketing Questionnaire Examples
Example Marketing Research Questionnaire
Market Analysis Questionnaire
Marketing Strategy Questionnaire
Marketing Plan Questionnaire
Marketing Survey Questionnaire
Marketing Research Questionnaire
Software Market Research Questionnaire
Export Market Research Questionnaire
Equity Market Research Questionnaire