Employees are requested to fill up the job analysis questionnaire to answer questions about the responsibilities and duties their job encompasses. However, it is not a performance analysis test gauging the potential of the employee; rather, it is a thorough review on his or her responsibilities.
Sample Job Analysis Questionnaire
Name: Division or College:
Job Title: ______ Job Code:
For how long have you been in this position? _______________ Years and _____________ months
Work Telephone Number:
Supervisor’s Name: ____________________ Supervisor’s Title: _______________
RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION:
- Describe the position you are in and the responsibilities you have to fulfil in this position.
- How do you fulfil these duties? ___________________________________________________
- How much time do you spend for each job entrusted to you? ____________________________
- How do you solve problems that arise in the duties you perform? ________________________
- What is the duration of time when you have to do the solving of problems? ________________
- Do you lead a team of professionals? a. Yes b. No
- Which unit do you manage or lead? _____________________________________________________
- How many employers directly report to you?
- 2- 5 b. 6 – 10 c. 11 – 15 d. More than 15
- Give the name of division you manage. ___________________________________________________
- Please list the title of the jobs who report directly to you. ______________________________
- Please give the name and the work experience of the people who work under you. ____________________________________________________________________________
- Give a list of the certifications required to undertake these jobs.
Job Analysis Questionnaire
Job Satisfaction Research Questionnaire
Job Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire
Job Position Analysis Questionnaire
Customer Service Job Questionnaire
Internship Job Questionnaire
Job Satisfaction Questionnaire
Job Application Questionnaire
Perfect Job Questionnaire
Job Search Questionnaire
Job Research Questionnaire
Job Placement Questionnaire