An investment knowledge questionnaire is a process of gauging the knowledge of an individual in the field of investment. It is very important to have knowledge about various processes of investments as that gives more security to a person as he would know which investment will give more returns. The questionnaire also gives an idea whether the person has any experience of making investment.
Sample Investment Knowledge Questionnaire
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Residential Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: _________________
Annual income: _______________
1. Do you agree that you have strong knowledge in the field of investment?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
2. Have you ever made any investment in any of the following?
a) Bonds and securities
b) Endowment plans
c) Real estate
3. Do you know what mutual funds are?
4. Have you ever invested money in share?
5. If answer to the above question is yes, how often do you invest money in shares?
b) Once in a week
c) Once in a month
d) Once in a year
6. Do you have any knowledge of investing in real estate?
7. In which type of investment do you have least knowledge?
8. In which type of investment do you have most knowledge?
9. What do you do to keep your investment knowledge updated?
Stock Investment Questionnaire
Investment Style Questionnaire
Private Equity Investment Questionnaire
Corporate Social Investment Questionnaire
Personal Investment Questionnaire
IT Investment Questionnaire
Investment Advisor New Client Questionnaire
Investment Survey Questionnaire
Investment Policy Statement Questionnaire
Investment Risk Analysis Questionnaire
Sample Investment Questionnaire
Investment Questionnaire Template