An investment climate questionnaire is a document that helps us to understand the economic conditions that affect the financial market. The questionnaire helps in increasing efficiency and productivity due to high returns from investments and thus making investment decisions profitable. The risk of investment is also lowered as an idea about the market condition is formed from this questionnaire.
Sample Investment Climate Questionnaire
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Residential Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: _________________
Annual income: _______________
1. What is your source of finance for making investment?
a) Returns from earlier investment
c) A certain portion of monthly salary
d) Loan taken from another source
2. What according to you are the factors that can affect your investment decisions?
3. Do you agree that you have knowledge about total factor productivity measures in order to analyze the impact of investment climate variables?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
4. Do you feel that productivity measures affect investment decisions?
5. What is your idea about the changing market conditions in the last five years?
6. Do you or want to make your investments yourself or with the help of a broker?
b) With the help of a broker
7. According to you, what kind of investment will be most profitable as per current market conditions?
a) Stocks and shares
b) Mutual funds
c) Bonds and securities
Stock Investment Questionnaire
Investment Style Questionnaire
Private Equity Investment Questionnaire
Corporate Social Investment Questionnaire
Personal Investment Questionnaire
IT Investment Questionnaire
Investment Advisor New Client Questionnaire
Investment Survey Questionnaire
Investment Policy Statement Questionnaire
Investment Risk Analysis Questionnaire
Sample Investment Questionnaire
Investment Questionnaire Template