An investment allocation questionnaire is a process of assessing as to how much amount of investment an individual is going to allocate in different kinds of investment. Thus these types of questionnaires help in proper allocation of investment so that the investor gets maximum return.
Sample Investment Allocation Questionnaire
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Residential Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: _________________
Annual income: _______________
1. What is your main reason for making investments?
a) To fund daily expenses
b) To use the amount post retirement for security
c) For emergency situations
d) To have secure financial backup
2. Do you intend to make withdrawal from your investment amount in a short period of time?
3. If the answer to the above question is yes, how fast do you intent to withdraw your investment?
a) After three months
b) After six months
c) After one year
d) After three years
4. When there is unfavorable condition in the market regularly, do you become impatient and often change your investment plans?
5. Do you expect a lump sum amount as return from your investment or small amounts regularly in short time period?
a) Lump sum amount
b) Small amounts regularly in short time period
6. How would you like to allocate the investment amount that you have in different types of investments?
Stock Investment Questionnaire
Investment Style Questionnaire
Private Equity Investment Questionnaire
Corporate Social Investment Questionnaire
Personal Investment Questionnaire
IT Investment Questionnaire
Investment Advisor New Client Questionnaire
Investment Survey Questionnaire
Investment Policy Statement Questionnaire
Investment Risk Analysis Questionnaire
Sample Investment Questionnaire
Investment Questionnaire Template