An insurance questionnaire for restaurants is a document used by insurance companies proving restaurant insurance to ascertain whether the restaurant is eligible for getting insured. The questions asked in the questionnaire are related to various details of the questionnaire like the valuation the restaurant and facilities provided at the restaurant.
Sample Insurance Questionnaire for restaurants
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Name of the restaurant: ____________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Restaurant address (if different from above): Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________ Postal code _________
Office Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: _________________
1. How many years has it been since you have been running this restaurant?
a) Less than one year
b) Less than three years
c) Less than five years
d) More than five years
2. Has it got indoor dining system or outdoor dining system?
a) Indoor dining
b) Outdoor dining
3. What is the annual profit of the restaurant?
a) Ten thousand dollars or lesser
b) Fifty thousand dollars or lesser
c) One hundred thousand dollars or lesser
4. What is the seating capacity of the restaurant and how many floors are there?
5. Do you have fire extinguishers incase fire breaks out?
6. Do you have security guards employed?
7. How often is the duct system cleaned?
b) Once a week
c) Once a month
8. How often are the electronic connections checked?
Auto Insurance Questionnaire
Home Insurance Questionnaire
Commercial Insurance Questionnaire
Disability Insurance Questionnaire
Property Insurance Questionnaire
Vehicle Insurance Questionnaire
Insurance Need Analysis Questionnaire
Term Life Insurance Questionnaire
State Farm Life Insurance Questionnaire
Medical Insurance Questionnaire
Business Insurance Questionnaire
Insurance Survey Questionnaire