Insurance broker questionnaire is prepared to fetch information related to the various tasks handled at the position of an insurance broker and also the advantages and disadvantages of working as an insurance broker. Insurance brokers and even other insurance personnel are given to answer this questionnaire in order to know about their view point about working at this position. A few sample questions that may be included in the insurance broker questionnaire are given below.
Insurance Broker Questionnaire Sample
- Why did you choose to become an insurance broker?
- Are you employed with a particular insurance company or do you practice as an individual insurance broker?
- If employed with an insurance company, please specify the name of the company.
- How many clients do you deal with during a day?
- Is it easy to handle so many clients at a time?
- How do you manage your time to give attention to the needs of different clients?
- What in your opinion is the best thing about being an insurance broker?
- Please mention the one thing that you would like to change about your profession.
- Please mention as to why you would like to change this?
- What are the difficulties that you face dealing with different clients?
- How would you rate your profession on a scale of 1 to 5? (With 1 being the lowest and 5 being the highest)
- Which, in your opinion, is the most beneficial insurance plan offered by your company?
- Do you also help the clients with the paper work related to the insurance policies at the time of purchasing them?
- Is the profession of an insurance broker rewarding in terms of money?
Auto Insurance Questionnaire
Home Insurance Questionnaire
Commercial Insurance Questionnaire
Disability Insurance Questionnaire
Property Insurance Questionnaire
Vehicle Insurance Questionnaire
Insurance Questionnaire for Restaurants
Insurance Need Analysis Questionnaire
Term Life Insurance Questionnaire
State Farm Life Insurance Questionnaire
Medical Insurance Questionnaire
Business Insurance Questionnaire