Immigration questionnaire is a series of questions which is used to examine candidates who want to shift base into a country which is not the country of their origin, birth or cultural association. Immigration questionnaire are very long and detailed. They check an individual against a number of documents, health, medical and criminal background. Here we present a small example
Immigration Questionnaire Sample
Date of birth: _______/________/________ Gender: _____________
mm dd yyyy
Permanent address in your home country:
- You are a)married b)divorced c)single
- Is your present spouse a citizen of this country?
- Do you have children? Give details regarding their age, gender and citizenship. In case of minors please mention who is holding their current custody?
- What is the place and date of your last entry to this country?
- Do you have relatives who are citizens of this country?
- What is you educational level? What are the degrees you hold and from which institutions? Give details.
- What is your and your spouse’s (in case you are married) current occupation?
- Furnish details of each of the employers whom you have worked for in the past five years.
- Furnish details of each of the address that you have lived during the last five years.
- Have you ever been held for committing any crime? Were you acquitted by the court?
- Please enlist all the organization that you and your spouse have been member of.
- What is the primary reason that you want to become a citizen of this country?
- Did you ever suffer from any communicable disease? If yes then please give the details.
Education Feedback Questionnaire
Internal Audit Feedback Questionnaire
Staff Meeting Feedback Questionnaire
Insurance Customer Feedback Questionnaire
I.T. Training Feedback Questionnaire
IT Training Feedback Questionnaire
Call Centre Feedback Questionnaire
HR Customer Feedback Questionnaire
Project Management Feedback Questionnaire
Employee Performance Feedback Questionnaire
Education Technology Questionnaire
Education Training Questionnaire