HR risk assessment questionnaire is meant to figure out the possible risks involved in managing the employees and implementing various human resource policies. The questionnaire may be given to the HR team or even the other employees of the organization in order to take their opinion on the same. Below mentioned are a few sample questions that may be included in an HR risk assessment questionnaire.
HR Risk Assessment Questionnaire Sample
- Since how long have you been working here?
a) Less than a year
b) 1 year – 2 years
c) 2 years – 3 years
d) More than 3 years
- Is this your first job as an HR team member?
- In your opinion, is the recruitment process of your company good enough?
- Are all the background checks and other related verification regarding a prospective employee done before handing him the offer letter?
- How does your HR team go about doing the employee verification? At what level is it done?
- Does your organization have a high attrition rate?
- If the answer to the above question is ‘Yes’, then are you taking any steps to control attrition?
- Kindly share the measures you have implemented to control attrition, if any.
- Do you have a policy for remuneration to the employees who may meet with accident at the work place?
- Please share the details of the policy set for the employees who may meet with accident in the office premise.
- Are all the safety measures implemented at the work place in order to ensure the safety of employees as well as property at the time of emergency situations such as fire, flood, etc?
- Are mock drills conducted from time to time in the office in order to prepare the employees for handling emergency situations without panic?
HR Audit Questionnaire
HR Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire
HR Effectiveness Questionnaire
Sample HR Questionnaire
HR Questionnaire Examples
Employees HR Questionnaire
SAP HR Questionnaire
HR Survey Questionnaire
HR Training and Development Questionnaire
HR Questionnaire Template
HR Questionnaire Format
Free HR Questionnaire