Human Resource planning is a systematic process that aims to achieve maximum usage of an organizations most priceless asset, their human resources with the three most important elements being able to forecast labor needs, analyze current labor supply and balance the projected demand and supply. A HR planning questionnaire helps companies looking to achieve an edge over their competitions in the marketplace with a detailed and quality assessed question answer session.
Sample HR Planning Questionnaire:
1. Please mention what kind/level/position of employees you need for your organization
2. How many positions in your organization do you need to be filled with new employees?
a) Below 5
b) Between 5 to 10
c) Between 10 to 15
d) Above 15
3. Do you want to include training modules in your Human Resource planning process?
4. (Please answer only if you select option A) What kind of training would you choose for your organization?
b) Technical skills/training
5. Please give a brief description of the post(s) that you need to fill up in your organization.
6. Have you finalized any type of cost management plan that needs to be implemented?
7. Is there any kind of travelling requirement in the posts that need to be filled?
c) Not sure
8. Do you know the duration of these travels?
a) Once a week
b) Once a month
c) Once in six months
d) Once in a year
Short Estate Planning Questionnaire
Marketing Planning Questionnaire
Planning Permission Questionnaire
Client Financial Planning Questionnaire
Funeral Planning Questionnaire
House Planning Questionnaire
Career Development Planning Questionnaire
Network Planning Questionnaire
Budget Planning Questionnaire
Mortgage Planning Questionnaire
Landscape Design Planning Questionnaire