Human Resources Audit plans help to evaluate the overall efficiency of your human resources management functions and gives you a good estimate on how effective it is. An HR Audit is necessary for the company’s senior management to check if the business is running smoothly and thus take important decisions. An HR planning audit questionnaire can help the organization to evaluate HR performance, improve HR contributions for the company and facilitate overall smoother HR planning.
Sample HR Planning Audit Questionnaire:
1. How often are your audit assessments and projections calculated in a working year?
2. Do you update these analysis and projections regularly? How often?
a) Every quarter
b) Half yearly
c) Once yearly
d) Every two years
3. How does your company plan to handle downsizing of employees?
4. Does your organization offer outplacement assistance?
5. Are the HR projections a part of your recruitment plan?
6. Are you concerned about fulfilling your company’s human resource needs and development plans?
7. Please rate between 1 to 10 (8 being high, 2 being low, 4 being adequate) what score your staff will give to your HR planning/Organizational development process
8. What do you think the other organizational departments will rate the HR planning/development process currently in place?
9. Does your organization have sources to provide both internal and external workforce demographics?
10. Do you have a position of seniority who can watch over workforce requirements and assessments like career planning?
Short Estate Planning Questionnaire
Marketing Planning Questionnaire
Planning Permission Questionnaire
Client Financial Planning Questionnaire
Funeral Planning Questionnaire
House Planning Questionnaire
Career Development Planning Questionnaire
Network Planning Questionnaire
Budget Planning Questionnaire
Mortgage Planning Questionnaire
Landscape Design Planning Questionnaire