HR job analysis questionnaire is designed to get an idea about what all problems are being faced by the HR personnel and also the positive points of working in the HR department. Here is a sample HR job analysis questionnaire to give you an idea about what all questions may be included in a questionnaire designed to conduct HR job analysis.
HR Job Analysis Questionnaire Sample
- Since how long have you been a part of the HR team in this organization?
a) Less than a year
b) 1 year – 3 years
c) 3 years – 5 years
d) More than 5 years
- Why did you choose this profession?
- Are you satisfied with your decision of joining this profession?
- What is the one thing that you like the most about the HR profession?
- What is the one thing that you do not like about this profession?
- What is the one thing that you would like to change about the HR profession?
- What are the challenges being faced by you at your current position?
- How do you cope up with the challenges being faced by you?
- Is the remuneration being given to you at par with the work you are required to do?
- Are you able to provide the essential help required by different employees in your organization?
- Have you participated in forming any of the existing HR policies of your organization?
- If the answer to the above asked question is ‘Yes’ then please specify the details of the policy designed by you.
- What are the difficulties faced while designing an HR policy? (Please mention it in not more than 50 words)
- How difficult is it to deal with different employees and resolve their issues being a part of the human resource department?
HR Audit Questionnaire
HR Satisfaction Survey Questionnaire
HR Effectiveness Questionnaire
Sample HR Questionnaire
HR Questionnaire Examples
Employees HR Questionnaire
SAP HR Questionnaire
HR Survey Questionnaire
HR Training and Development Questionnaire
HR Questionnaire Template
HR Questionnaire Format
Free HR Questionnaire