A horse training questionnaire is a tool that helps to assess the needs for horse training. With the help of these questionnaires, efficient horse training sessions can be framed suiting the needs and requirements of the people who either own a horse or has to deal with them regularly.
Sample Horse Training Questionnaire
Contact Number: __________________
Email address: ___________________________
(Please tick in front of the apt option you are provided with.)
1. Do you own a horse?
2. If no, does your work include having to deal with horses?
3. If other, please specify_____________________________________________________
4. What are the essential aspects you feel are essential in maintaining horse/horses?
5. If others, please specify ____________________________________________________
6. Do you feel there should be training sessions organized for the guidance related to horse maintenance?
7. What would you expect from a horse training program?
a. Food recommendations
b. Health care of horses
c. Hands-on practical techniques
d. Do’s and don’ts of horse maintenance
e. Expert speak
8. If other, specify __________________________________________________________
9. Do you feel such trainings are useful?
10. If such training is organized, will you be interested in being a part of it?
11. Would you recommend such trainings to those you know who own horses or have to deal with them in their day to day lives?
Technical Training Feedback Questionnaire
Training Feedback Survey Questionnaire
Volunteer Training Questionnaire
Pre Evaluation Training Questionnaire
Technical Training Questionnaire
Training and Development Questionnaire
Training Questionnaire Template
Training Satisfaction Questionnaire
Employee Training Questionnaire
Training Effectiveness Questionnaire
Computer Training Questionnaire
Post Training Questionnaire