High school career questionnaire is for high school students where they can determine what they want to become in life ahead. This questionnaire is a complete tool through which not only the students even their parents could understand what their children are thinking about their career plans.
Sample High School Questionnaire
Age: _______ Gender: ___________ Date: ___________
Please answer the following questions.
1) What do you want to study at your graduation level?
2) Are you aiming for specialization or job after graduation?
3) What are the steps you are taking now for reaching to your ultimate goal?
4) Which mode of studies you prefer most?
a. Regular courses
b. Correspondence or Distance learning
c. Part- Time
5) Would you like to shift to another country for your higher studies? If yes, then why and which country you would like to go?
6) Do you want to work while studying? If yes, then why?
7) What are the other vocational courses or training courses you are taking up for supporting your major courses?
8) Are you trying to learn any special skills in school which will help you in future in your career? If yes, please mention the details?
9) How much would you rate your effort on a scale of 1 to 10?
10) What are the areas you need to focus so as to achieve your career goals? _____________________________________________________________
11) Please mention according to you what could be the best way for analyzing what do you want to be in life?
Sports Career Termination Questionnaire
Career Planning Preparation Questionnaire
Career Interest Survey Questionnaire
Career Preferences Questionnaire
Career Objectives Questionnaire
Career Opportunities Questionnaire
Career Counselor Questionnaire
Career Questionnaire for Adults
Psychology Career Questionnaire
Real Estate Career Questionnaire
Employee Career Planning Questionnaire
Career Planning Development Questionnaire