The five love languages questionnaire helps men and women or partners understand what they are missing in love and how they can use the appropriate love language to express their love. The questionnaire focuses on five different elements, which are quality time, words of affirmation, acts of service, receiving gifts, and physical touch.
Sample Five Love languages Questionnaire:
Name of the respondent: _____________________
Sex: _________ Age: _____________ Relationship Status: _______________
Address: _____________________________ State: ________ Zip: _________
Phone Number: ______________
Email Address: ______________
Q1. If you are going for your very first date with someone whom you have been speaking to for 2-3 months, what will be your first reaction when you meet?
• Hug, hug, hug
• One big hug
• Ask: How was your day?
• Say: I bought these roses especially for you
• Say: You look awesome
• Simply smile
Q2. Which of the following bothers you the most?
• A partner who is never listening when you speak
• A partner who interrupts whenever you are trying to say something important
• A partner who is always thinking of sex
• A partner who keeps pointing your mistakes
• A partner who forgets your birthday
Q3. What do you normally do when you are away from your partner on a trip?
• Find gifts for your partner and loved ones back home
• Call your partner every night
• Send text messages to your partner every night
• Call your partner only on weekends
Q4. Which of the following you cannot live without for a month.
• Compliments or appreciation
• Phone calls
• Physical contact
• Social gatherings
• Shopping with friends
• Dining out with your partner or loved ones
Love Personality Questionnaire
Compassionate Love Questionnaire
Love Survey Questionnaire
Sample Love Questionnaire
Love Maps Questionnaire
Love Styles Questionnaire
Love Languages Questionnaire
Love Questionnaire for MySpace
Love Test Questionnaire
True Love Questionnaire
Brain in Love Questionnaire
Love Questionnaire Template