A financial survey questionnaire is a useful tool in conducting a survey to know about the financial health of individuals and the country in general if done on a larger scale. A financial survey helps to know the latest trends of the economy and how people are reacting to them, especially during economic turmoil like recession. They are usually conducted by financial institutions, credit ratings agencies, the government or even companies in general.
Sample Financial Survey Questionnaire:
Date of Birth: ________________
Phone Number: ________________
Email Address: _______________
Marital status: __________
1) How many members are there in your family?
2) Are you still studying or are you employed? ______________
3) If you are employed, give the name and address of the place where you work: _____________
4) What is the total annual household income?
5) Has there been any change (increase or decrease) in income recently?
6) What are your general monthly expenses?
7) Please give details about the assets owned by you:
a) Property ? Value of property _________
b) Land ? Value of land __________
c) Motor vehicle ? Value of vehicle ____________
d) Other investments ? Value ___________
8) Do you have any liabilities? If yes, please specify.
a) Home loan ? Amount of loan _______
b) Auto loan ? Amount of loan ________
c) Credit card dues ? Amount ________
d) Personal loan ? Amount _________
e) Others ? Give details _________
9) Has your family been affected by the recession? If yes, describe in brief.
Financial Risk Questionnaire
Financial Plan Questionnaire
Financial Literacy Questionnaire
Financial Advisor Questionnaire
Sample Financial Questionnaire
Financial Planning Client Questionnaire
Financial Needs Analysis Questionnaire
Financial Risk Profit Questionnaire
Risk Tolerance Questionnaire
Life Insurance Questionnaire