A financial literacy survey questionnaire is used to find out if a person, organization or company is financially literate, that is, is he aware of the various financial instruments and how they can be used to benefit him, his family or a company. It is important to be aware of how to manage one’s finances so that the best returns can be received and one does enough money to spend on his daily expenses, children’s education, health expenses, insurance payments and keep some for retirement funds. By finding out how much a person knows about his finances, an expert can create a financial strategy keeping with his needs and requirements.
Sample Financial Literacy Survey Questionnaire:
Phone number: _____
Email address: ______
Marital status: ________
- Do you keep a record of all your daily expenses and savings regularly?
- Do you know around how much you saved and spent last month?
c) Can’t say
- In the last 6 months, how often have you had money left over from previous savings before you got your next salary?
a) Quite often
- When you have surplus money left over from last month, what do you usually spend it on?
a) Save it
b) Invest it
c) Buy gifts
d) Consumer goods
- In the last 6 months, how often have you had no money left from previous savings before you got your next salary?
e) Quite often
- When you have no money left from last month, what do you do?
a) Borrow from friends, relatives
b) Cut down on expenses
c) Use credit cards
d) Use savings money
e) Break investment accounts
- Was there a reduction in income in the last one year? If yes, how did you deal with it?
Financial Risk Questionnaire
Financial Plan Questionnaire
Financial Literacy Questionnaire
Financial Advisor Questionnaire
Sample Financial Questionnaire
Financial Planning Client Questionnaire
Financial Needs Analysis Questionnaire
Financial Risk Profit Questionnaire
Risk Tolerance Questionnaire
Life Insurance Questionnaire