A financial investment questionnaire is the process with the help of which the financial investment need of an individual can be assessed. This questionnaire helps to understand the investment return period that the investor is looking forward to. It is very important for the individual to have an idea that what are the financial instruments from which he will get profitable return and thus the questionnaire helps to give this idea.
Sample Financial Investment Questionnaire
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Residential Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: _________________
Annual income: _______________
1. What is your main objective for financial planning?
a) Getting huge returns in a short period of time
b) More profitable than other kinds of investments
2. Which type of financial investment attracts you the most?
a) Shares and stock
b) Mutual fund
c) Bonds and securities
d) Fixed deposit
3. Have you made any investment in any of the above financial instruments?
4. If the answer to the above question is yes, did investing in that financial instrument match your financial goal and was suitable for you?
5. Do you agree that you would sell off your investment if you require money right away?
a) Strongly agree
c) Somewhat agree
6. What are the various types of financial investments that you have made till now?
7. How liquid are your investments?
Stock Investment Questionnaire
Investment Style Questionnaire
Private Equity Investment Questionnaire
Corporate Social Investment Questionnaire
Personal Investment Questionnaire
IT Investment Questionnaire
Investment Advisor New Client Questionnaire
Investment Survey Questionnaire
Investment Policy Statement Questionnaire
Investment Risk Analysis Questionnaire
Sample Investment Questionnaire
Investment Questionnaire Template