A financial audit questionnaire is used to check the financial reports of an organization or individual and verifying if all the information is accurate and or not. Some financial auditing is done by a company’s own in-house auditors while others may hire external experts to do that.
By answering the questions in a financial audit questionnaire, the respondent gives information about all the different activities of his company and the numbers must be mentioned clearly and honestly. Proper financial auditing is important for effective financial management and also prevents fraud.
Sample Financial Audit Questionnaire:
- What is the name of the company? _______
- Please mention its address and contact number. _________
- Mention the period or financial year during which the auditing is taking place. ________
- What is the name of the auditor? _______
- Please mention his address and contact number. _________
- Date: ___________
- Place: ___________
- Please mention the areas which have been analyzed in order to create the audit report.
a) Risk Management
b) Client accounts
- Among the various documents that you have gone through, have you come across any inconsistency between the audited information and disclosure of financial details? If yes, please specify. ___________
- Were there any errors or revisions between the audited financial information and the report given by the company in the first place? If yes, please specify. ______
- Did you notice the management supersede any internal control system with reference to client accounts? If yes, please explain in details. __________
- Are the budget figures for the particular audit period prepared to include both revenue and expenditure?
- Are frequent checks conducted to make sure that there are no discrepancies in the financial records?
- Please select the statements which are true:
a) Invoices are checked frequently
b) Salary records are authorized
c) Bank statements are inspected
Financial Risk Questionnaire
Financial Plan Questionnaire
Financial Literacy Questionnaire
Financial Advisor Questionnaire
Sample Financial Questionnaire
Financial Planning Client Questionnaire
Financial Needs Analysis Questionnaire
Financial Risk Profit Questionnaire
Risk Tolerance Questionnaire
Life Insurance Questionnaire