A financial advisor client questionnaire is used by a financial advisor to find out more about his client so that can he give him the appropriate advice on how to manage his finances depending on the client’s financial goals, income and spending habits. By reading the responses of the client, a financial advisor collects data on the client and can help the latter make informed decisions on how to handle finances, save, spend and invest, thereby getting good returns.
Sample Financial Advisor Client Questionnaire:
Name of client: ____
Phone number: _____
Email address: ______
Date of birth: ___________
Social security number: _______
Marital status: ______
- Are you employed? If yes, please give name and address of current employer. ______
- How many years have you been working there?
a) Less than 1 year
b) 1 year – 5 years
c) 5 years – 10 years
d) More than 10 years
- Do you have any children? If yes, please mention how many and specify their age. _______
- Do you have any other dependents? If yes, please specify how many and mention their age. __________
- Do you have a will?
- Are you the beneficiary of any trust?
- What is your annual income before taxes?
a) Less than $20,000
d) Above $75,000
- Are you expecting any major changes in your income in the next three months?
- Do you have any life insurance?
- Do you have any medical insurance (may include through your employer)?
- Have you taken any renter or homeowner insurance policy?
- Do you own a vehicle? If yes, do have any auto insurance policy?
- Please mention when you plan to retire and what monthly income you expect. _______
Financial Risk Questionnaire
Financial Plan Questionnaire
Financial Literacy Questionnaire
Financial Advisor Questionnaire
Sample Financial Questionnaire
Financial Planning Client Questionnaire
Financial Needs Analysis Questionnaire
Financial Risk Profit Questionnaire
Risk Tolerance Questionnaire
Life Insurance Questionnaire