A finance department questionnaire is created by the department of finance of any company or organisation to see if the financial requirements of the organisation, any particular department or its employees are met or not. It helps to know what is expected of the finance department and what strategies it can use for the improvement of the employees’ and the company’s monetary condition by sanctioning funds accordingly.
Sample Finance Department Questionnaire:
Employee code: ____________
Phone Number: ________________
Email id: _____________________________
Date of birth: _______________________
1) Do you feel your department is allotted the required amount of funds needed to function effectively?
2) If you answered yes to the above question, what is the problem and what do you think the allotment amount should be? _____________
3) Have you ever discussed the financial situation with your superiors?
4) If yes, has there been any change in the amount disbursed to your department?
5) What are the areas where you spend the bulk of the money allotted to you?
b) On-field phone calls
6) Can you justify the amount of expenditure specified above? ______________
7) If you get more funds, how do you think it will affect your department? ________
8) How much time will it take to make those changes if you are sanctioned those funds?
9) Do you think there will be a boost in sales, awareness, growth and market dominance if funds are sanctioned to your department? Please elaborate. ____________
Financial Risk Questionnaire
Financial Plan Questionnaire
Financial Literacy Questionnaire
Financial Advisor Questionnaire
Sample Financial Questionnaire
Financial Planning Client Questionnaire
Financial Needs Analysis Questionnaire
Financial Risk Profit Questionnaire
Risk Tolerance Questionnaire
Life Insurance Questionnaire