An estate planning questionnaire is a document which is required for planning for the estate owned by an individual. This questionnaire is very helpful for lawyers. It gives information like the valuation of an estate and others.
Sample Estate Planning Questionnaire:
First name: __________ Middle name: ____________ last name: _____________
Street address: ____________ City name: __________ State__________ Postal code: _____
Date of birth: _______________
Contact number: ______________________
1. Are you a citizen of this country?
2. Do you already have any will in your name?
3. Do you own any property or estate in this country?
4. What is the estimate value of the property or estate owned by you?
a) Less than one million dollars
b) More than one million dollars
5. How long have you been a resident of this country?
a) Less than 5 years
b) Between 5 to 8 years
c) More than 8 years
6. What is the name of the state I which you have voting right?
7. Do you pay income tax in that same state?
8. If the answer to the above question is no, in which state do you pay your income tax?
9. What is your marital status?
10. Do you have any children?
11. If the answer to the above question is yes, how many children do you have?
12. In which state or country do you plan to stay after retirement?
Short Estate Planning Questionnaire
Marketing Planning Questionnaire
Planning Permission Questionnaire
Client Financial Planning Questionnaire
Funeral Planning Questionnaire
House Planning Questionnaire
Career Development Planning Questionnaire
Network Planning Questionnaire
Budget Planning Questionnaire
Mortgage Planning Questionnaire
Landscape Design Planning Questionnaire