An emergency plan is a wholesome detailed system which helps people to react and act in a calm and collected manner in the event of a disaster or catastrophe be it a natural or man-made one. An emergency planning questionnaire is really beneficial for unexpected situations, because nothing in life is predictable, especially danger. So having a professional system that will help you take the quickest positive action is essential.
Sample Emergency Planning Questionnaire:
1. Does your organization have a multiple hazard-proof emergency plan in place?
2. Are your employees and staff members trained to handle these situations?
3. Has your organization exercised the plan yet? Have you had a make-shift trial scenario and implemented the plan?
4. Is your staff aware of where the emergency resources, materials and checklists are located?
5. Do your office staff, the senior members and management know the exact time it will take for the local EMS, Police or Firefighters to arrive after dialing the emergency number?
6. Can your staff handle emergency tasks until professional help arrives?
7. In the case of evacuation, do you have enough transportation available?
8. Have you created a workable floor plan of your office and distributed it within all your staff?
9. Do you have enough supplies (food, water, medicine) in case your staff is forced to stay in the premises for a while?
10. Do you have a complete back-up system of all your important records and documents in case of a disaster?
Short Estate Planning Questionnaire
Marketing Planning Questionnaire
Planning Permission Questionnaire
Client Financial Planning Questionnaire
Funeral Planning Questionnaire
House Planning Questionnaire
Career Development Planning Questionnaire
Network Planning Questionnaire
Budget Planning Questionnaire
Mortgage Planning Questionnaire
Landscape Design Planning Questionnaire