A dog training questionnaire refers to a method through which the needs of the participants with respect to dog training are assessed. These types of questionnaires help to frame efficient dog training sessions as per the needs and requirements of the individuals.
Sample Dog Training Questionnaire
Contact Number: __________________
Email address: ___________________________
(Please tick in front of the apt option you are provided with.)
1. Do you own a dog?
2. If yes, then which breed is your dog?
3. If no, then are you planning to own a dog soon?
4. Do you feel that the pets (especially dogs) can be better trained?
5. Would you be interested in training your dog?
6. According to you, which are the things in which dogs need to be trained?
7. If others, please specify ____________________________________________________
8. Have you ever participated in any other such training program?
9. Do you feel that these kinds of training programs prove to be useful in the development of the dog?
a. Strongly agree
c. Neither agree nor disagree
e. Strongly disagree
10. Do you feel more of such trainings should be organized in future too?
11. If such training is organized, will you be interested in being a part of it?
12. Any suggestions to such training programs
Technical Training Feedback Questionnaire
Training Feedback Survey Questionnaire
Volunteer Training Questionnaire
Pre Evaluation Training Questionnaire
Technical Training Questionnaire
Training and Development Questionnaire
Training Questionnaire Template
Training Satisfaction Questionnaire
Employee Training Questionnaire
Training Effectiveness Questionnaire
Computer Training Questionnaire
Post Training Questionnaire