A distance education survey questionnaire is a helpful tool to know how effective is the distance education plan of a college or an open university and whether it is achieving the desired goal or not. Through this survey, changes can be made to the distance education curriculum or procedure to ensure that more and more students benefit from it.
Sample Distance Education Survey Questionnaire:
Phone Number: ________________
Email ID: ___________
Date of Birth: _________
Name of school or college: ___________
1) How many students are enrolled in your current academic year in the following categories?
c) Distance education
2) Does your institute have any formal strategy to develop and make distance education successful? ________
3) How much of a priority is distance education in your institute’s educational plan and budget? ________
4) What percentage of annual spending is allotted by the authorities to the development and reach of study materials in distance education?
a) Less than 5%
d) Over 20%
5) Are you happy with the budget and resources allotted to distance education?
6) What changes would you like to make in the distance education programme of your institute? _________
7) Is your institute developing distance education in collaboration with a private or public sector institute or on its own? Please give details. ________
8) Do you have provisions for holding classes in your distance education programme through technology? If yes, what do you use and how often do you do it?
Education Feedback Questionnaire
Internal Audit Feedback Questionnaire
Staff Meeting Feedback Questionnaire
Insurance Customer Feedback Questionnaire
I.T. Training Feedback Questionnaire
IT Training Feedback Questionnaire
Call Centre Feedback Questionnaire
HR Customer Feedback Questionnaire
Project Management Feedback Questionnaire
Employee Performance Feedback Questionnaire
Education Technology Questionnaire
Education Training Questionnaire