A disability insurance questionnaire is the process which helps to assess the sum assured and insurance premium amount for the individual who wants to get insured for the amount lost in employment due to illness or bad health. The questions in this questionnaire should be appropriate so that the exact amount that the insure had lost can be traced along with the reason for it.
Sample Disability Insurance Questionnaire
Name: First name: _______ Middle name: __________ Surname: _________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Date of birth: ____________
Height: ___________ Weight: __________
Residential Contact number: _____________ Mobile number: ________
Email id: ___________
1. Are you in employment in a full time basis or a seasonal basis?
a) Full time basis
b) Seasonal basis
2. Did you ever lose your job due to layoff in the company?
3. Do you have any history of missing office due to any health related problem?
4. If the answer to the above question is yes, what was the health related problem that you were suffering from and what is the amount of payment that you lost?
5. Have you received any pension or compensation for disability benefits?
6. Are you associated with any group disability insurance and if yes what is the sum assured?
7. Do you have any other individual disability insurance?
8. Please mention in brief about your medical history in last five years.
Auto Insurance Questionnaire
Home Insurance Questionnaire
Commercial Insurance Questionnaire
Property Insurance Questionnaire
Vehicle Insurance Questionnaire
Insurance Questionnaire for Restaurants
Insurance Need Analysis Questionnaire
Term Life Insurance Questionnaire
State Farm Life Insurance Questionnaire
Medical Insurance Questionnaire
Business Insurance Questionnaire
Insurance Survey Questionnaire