A confidential financial planning questionnaire is an effective tool to get the information of an interested party but keep the information confidential. Many people seek financial advice from firms which specialises in this, but due to various reasons they would want to keep their financial details confidential. A confidential financial planning questionnaire helps to know whatever is necessary to plan a client’s finances then record it confidentially.
Sample Confidential Financial Planning Questionnaire:
Date of Birth: ________________
Phone Number: ________________
Email id: _____________________________
Marital Status: ____________
1) What is the name of your employer? ____________
2) Please specify the address and phone number: _____________
3) What is your retirement age? __________
4) What is your job position and briefly describe your job responsibilities? ___________
5) Do you have any dependent children?
5) If you answered yes to the above question, please give details of their age and approximate monthly expenditure on each child. _________________
6) Have you kept any amount for their fund?
7) Do you have any amount in mind? Please mention _________
8) Please mention the assets you won and the total value of each asset.
a) House Value_______
b) Land Value_____
c) Others Value ______
9) Have you taken any loans? If yes please mention the amount taken and amount due. ____________
10) Please mention any other financial liability that you have, like mortgages etc. ________
11) What are your personal monthly expenses? __________
12) What are your retirement sources of income and what is the monthly amount? _________
Financial Risk Questionnaire
Financial Plan Questionnaire
Financial Literacy Questionnaire
Financial Advisor Questionnaire
Sample Financial Questionnaire
Financial Planning Client Questionnaire
Financial Needs Analysis Questionnaire
Financial Risk Profit Questionnaire
Risk Tolerance Questionnaire
Life Insurance Questionnaire