A client investment questionnaire is the process with the help of which the investment requirements of a client can be understood. This questionnaire is used by investment firms, mutual fund or share trading companies so that they understand the financial needs of the client who invest their money in these companies. The questions included in the questionnaire are about the reason for the client making investments and what are his investment goals.
Sample Client Investment Questionnaire
Name: First name _____________ Middle name ____________ Last name ___________
Address: Street address __________ City name ________ State name _________
Postal code _________
Date of birth: _______________
Annual income: _________
Tax bracket: _______________
Residential phone number: ___________ Mobile number: _____________
Email id: ______________
1. What is your reason for seeking financial advice and not taking decisions completely yourself?
a) Lack of investment knowledge
b) Lack of time
c) Security purpose
2. Do you have any specific investment preference?
3. If the answer to the above question is yes, what kind of investment preference do you have and what kind of investments do you want to avoid?
4. How fast do you want to achieve your financial goals?
a) In one year
b) In three years
c) In five years
d) In ten years
5. What is the financial goal that you wish to achieve?
6. Do you have investments in shares of any company and if you do, do you receive dividends?
7. Do you mind losing money from investment, though there will be profit later?
Stock Investment Questionnaire
Investment Style Questionnaire
Private Equity Investment Questionnaire
Corporate Social Investment Questionnaire
Personal Investment Questionnaire
IT Investment Questionnaire
Investment Advisor New Client Questionnaire
Investment Survey Questionnaire
Investment Policy Statement Questionnaire
Investment Risk Analysis Questionnaire
Sample Investment Questionnaire
Investment Questionnaire Template