What is a Compatibility Questionnaire
A compatibility questionnaire is used in circumstances where compatibility is to be tested between friends or couples. Compatibility questionnaire can be administered between more than two parties but generally compatibility is restricted between two individuals. The results of a compatibility questionnaire can be useful in developing relationships between two individuals while also knowing the strengths and weaknesses and work on them. The compatibility questionnaire should be filled individually by both the parties.
Points to be noted while designing a compatibility questionnaire:
- The intention of the questionnaire should be clearly spelt out at the start so that the parties are comfortable in taking the compatibility questionnaire.
- The questionnaire should not delve deep into the personal relations between the two parties but should try to understand various compatibility aspects between them.
- The questionnaire should clearly specify that the questionnaire answers will not be shared with any third parties.
- The name, gender, occupation, contacts number, email address etc can be asked at the start or end of the questionnaire.
- The questions that should be asked should be related to the liking and disliking of each person, knowledge of one person on the personal likings of another, and how good they feel with each other.
- The questions are recommended to be open ended as the answers may be beyond the scope of options.
- At the end of the compatibility test, the results are analysed and are shared with the parties so that they can work on their weak points and know each other in a better manner.
- The questions should be clear and direct. There should be no ambiguity in the meaning of the questions and answers.
- Compatibility questionnaire results can be mailed to the concerned parties at their respective mail ids and the results should be kept confidential from access by any unconcerned persons.
Category: Sample Questionnaire
Comments are closed.