Vendex Vendor Questionnaire
The vendex vendor questionnaire has been developed by the New York state government and is mandatory for new and existing vendors operating in the New York area. The vendex vendor questionnaire has to be filled by those vendors who are being considered by the government for awarding contracts in various industries. A vendex vendor questionnaire is valid for a period of three years from the date it is signed and should be submitted along with the principal vendor questionnaire as well. Vendex stands for Vendor Information Exchange System.
Sample Vendex Vendor Questionnaire:
Name of the Vendor: _____________________________
Name of legal business entity: _____________________________
Employer Identification Number (EIN): ______________________________
Social Security Number (SSN): ______________________________
Address (principal business):______________________________________________
City: _____________ State: __________________ Zip: ______________________
Phone Number: ________________________ Fax: ________________________
- Which of the following describes your primary place of business?
a) Owned by you
b) Taken on rent
c) Taken on rent with option to buy
d) Donated to the business or you
e) Others:______________________ (Please specify)
- Which of the following bracket of gross annual revenue does your business fall in?
a) $0 – $99,999
b) $100,000 – $499,999
c) $500,000 – $999,999
d) $1,000,000 – $ 2,499,999
e) $2,500,000 –$4,999,999
f) $5,000,000 or more
- Is your business classified under any of the following category? If yes then please check one of the following.
a) Professional services
d) Human Services
e) Commercial Services
- Have you been issued a DUNS number? If yes, then please provide the number.
c) DUNS Number:__________________
- Have you or any of your business partners ever been convicted of a crime related to your business conduct in the past 10 years?
Category: Vendor Questionnaire