User Access Questionnaire
A user access questionnaire can be used for understanding the key areas of system infrastructure and identify the problem areas in the architecture. The feedback received through a user access questionnaire can help firms and business processes to focus on the current systems and help them to find necessary solutions that will assist in increasing the performance and at the same time help in delivering a smooth running process.
Sample User Access Questionnaire:
Name of the User: _____________________________
Type of access: _____________________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- Which of the following user access areas are you currently focusing on?
a) Allowing you to view information
b) Acceptance towards event reporting
c) Access to encrypted data
d) Permissions for managing databases
e) Ability to add, edit and delete log reports
f) Allowing you to manage and archive databases
- How satisfied are you with the overall experience of user access over the internet?
a) Extremely satisfied
b) Somewhat satisfied
f) Somewhat dissatisfied
g) Extremely dissatisfied
- Which of the following have been provided to you for authorizing access?
a) Action codes
b) Authorization numbers
c) Multi-user or single user permissions
d) Remote access authorizations
e) New user registration
f) User archive editing
- Which of the following benefits are you enjoying currently?
a) Confidentiality of User ID and password
b) On-site system access
c) Personal use of information resource
d) Accessibility to system output records
e) Protection of your personal information
f) Other system privileges
g) Incident response
- Are you satisfied with the current system user authorization process? If “No” then what changes do you propose?
c) Changes proposed:_______________________________
Category: User Questionnaire