Type D Personality Questionnaire
A type D personality questionnaire is drafted for assessing the depression level among the individuals. This questionnaire helps the experts to understand the current mental & depression state of an individual and thus also provide them the data to evaluate the cardiovascular disease risks ratio.
Sample Type D personality Questionnaire:
Date of Birth: ____/____/____ Age: __________Sex: _________
Phone Number: _____________________
Q1: How do you behave when you meet a number of people together?
- I made contact with them very easily
- I feel happy
- I hesitate to talk
- I become restless and get on nerves
- I feel irritated
Q2: What are the conditions of your bad mood?
- When I feel lonely
- No one around to talk to
- When someone shouts at me
- I always remains in bad mood
Q3: How do you behave with strangers?
- I start talking to them easily
- Maintains distance
- I would keep myself at distance
- I start worrying about some unexpected conditions
Q4: What makes you smile or happy?
- When I get something different to eat
- When I go for an outing
- When I meet the person of my choice
- Colourful views and sceneries
- Do not know
Q5: Do you take some medicines when you feel very depressed? If yes, mention the name of the drugs:
Q6: Whenever you feel depressed, what do you do to calm down your nerves?
- Talk to my family
- Try to sleep
- Take medicines
- Try to read & write something
Category: Personality Questionnaire