Transport Survey Questionnaire
A transport survey questionnaire caters to the transportation issues faced by commuters or organizations in various aspects of professional and personal environment. The transport survey questionnaire can revolve around both public and private transport. It covers various areas of transport and logistics and is sometimes based on pre-defined parameters, which further help in identifying current bottlenecks and future transport issues.
Sample Transport Survey Questionnaire:
Name of the Participant: _____________________________
Name of the Organization: _____________________________
Address: ______________________________________ City:_______________
State: __________________ Zip: ________________
Phone Number: ____________________________
- Do you feel the current public transportation helps in the mobility of old people?
c) Don’t Know
- Which of the following is your current mode of public transportation?
a) Personal Vehicle
b) Official Vehicle
e) Cab / Taxi
f) Other Public transport
- Do you feel any of the following lacking is there in public transportation?
a) Older drivers are preferred
b) Inexperienced drivers are preferred
c) Public transportation is disorganized
d) Cab fares are too high
e) Too much time spent in traffic
f) Not too many transport options
g) Others: ___________________________ (Please Specify)
- Do you agree car pooling should be made compulsory?
a) Strongly Agree
b) Agree Somewhat
f) Disagree Somewhat
g) Strongly Disagree
h) Don’t know
- Which of the following areas of public transportation bother you the most?
a) Over crowding
b) Not many options for elderly
c) Transport scheduling is not perfect
d) Accidents are frequent
e) No or minimum traffic policing
f) No or minimum parking space
- How many times in a month do you drive your car to work?
a) Once a month
b) Once a week
c) 2-5 times a month
d) 5-10 times a month
Category: Survey Questionnaire
Comments are closed.